Planning and Allocations Committee minutes
Upcoming integrated HIV prevention and care plan for calendar years 2022 - 2026
Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026.
A self-paced course that serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of integrated planning, and is designed for anyone who is new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics.
An introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning.
Minnesota and TGA Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan 2017-2021
Goals, Objectives and Activities (Section II)
Monitoring Plan (2021)
Report on Goals 1-3 (2021)
Service Standards of Care
Prioritization & Allocation
Resource allocation process
FY 2022 Pre-Award Allocations with Waiver
FY 2021 Part A and B allocations table
FY 2021 - 2022 service area prioritization ranking
FY 2020 Pre-Award Allocations with Waiver
FY 2019 Pre-Award Allocations with Waiver
FY 2019-2020 Council Prioritization Rankings
FY 2017-2018 Council Prioritization Rankings
FY 2020 3rd Quarterly Report
FY 2019 Final Part A and B Expenditure Report
FY2018 Final Part A Expenditure Report
FY2018 4th Part A and B Quarterly Expenditure Report
FY2018 2nd Quarterly Report
FY2017 4th Quarter Expenditure Report
2016 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services: Eligible Individuals & Allowable Uses of Funds (PCN #16-02)
Assessing for the Future: HIV Health Care and Community Needs among Latino, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Individuals in the Twin Cities Area
OMHRC Capacity Building Summary African American Gay/Bi/MSM Health Summit
National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States: Updated to 2020
Planning & Allocations Committee Responsibilities
- Develop prioritization and allocations process.
- Advise on the process to solicit community input on the prioritization of services and the allocations process.
- Work with other committees to develop and monitor the implementation of the statewide and TGA HIV prevention and care comprehensive plan.
- Develop, review and revise, as needed, standards of care for Ryan White services, including universal standards.
- Gather relevant information to support priority setting.
- Review HRSA descriptions of service areas and activities.
- Develop and update allocations (budget) for full Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention approval and for submission with Part A/Part B grant applications.
- Advise on the Request for Proposals process for prioritizing target populations and allocations for HIV prevention funding, as directed by MDH.
- Provide training to Council members on priority setting process.
- Work with all committees to coordinate the solicitation of community input.
- Review continuum of care model to identify the range of HIV prevention and care services needed by individuals in different stages of disease progression.
- Identify core HIV services, those services needed to support access, and other ancillary services.
- Monitor implementation of a Continuum of Prevention and Care through coordination with priority setting activities and needs assessment and evaluation activities.
- Gather community input with respect to the Continuum of Prevention and Care.
- Re-visit the Continuum of Prevention and Care document every two years to adjust for trends and changes in the epidemic.
- Develop and update a comprehensive plan to guide the development of the statewide HIV system of prevention and care, including vision and values statements which can guide decision making about resources.
- Examine major issues, which impact the provision of HIV prevention and care services, including: epidemiological trends, prevention methods, treatment issues, financing issues, barriers to services and areas for future discussion.
- Review the comprehensive plan on a regular basis to account for changes in the epidemic, financing mechanisms, the HIV Continuum of Prevention and Care and the political landscape, which may impact HIV prevention and care.
- Determine comprehensive plan concurrence, non-concurrence or concurrence with reservations as required by CDC.