Consumer Needs Assessment Survey
2015 Consumer Needs Assessment Results
2010 Consumer Needs Assessment Results
Consumer Satisfaction Survey
Please visit http://mhspc.e2community.com/clientsatisfaction to take our consumer satisfaction survey.
Highlighted Service Areas
Prevention with Positives and Health Education/Risk Reduction (Support Service)
Health Insurance Premium & Cost Sharing Assistance for Low-Income Individuals (Core Medical Service) and Non-medical Case Management Services (Support Service)
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and non-Occupational Prophylaxis (nPEP) and Condom Distribution
Medical Case Management, Including Treatment Adherence Services
Oral Health Care and Linguistic Services
Medical Nutrition Therapy and Food Bank/Home Delivered Meals
Reports and Documents
2017 Assessment of Administrative Mechanism PowerPoint
Core Medical Service Area Review Summaries (SARS)
Support Services Service Area Review Summaries (SARS)
Path to Care Report
Oral & Behavioral Health Service Assessment 2008
CAEAR/NAPWA Consumer Study
Needs Assessment & Evaluation Committee Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely completion of ongoing qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and planning, which includes culturally competent community involvement, related to identifying unmet and/or under-met service needs of the HIV infected community and those at high risk of acquiring HIV infection in the state and the TGA.
- Responsible, together with the grantee, for all the evaluation activities related to funding priorities and grantee progress.
- Establish procedures for Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention review of prevention and service provider performance and consumer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the information gained through the needs assessment and evaluation processes is presented to the Council, the Priorities and Allocations Committee, and the Disparities Eliminations Committee and utilized in the development of the priority setting and comprehensive planning process for the allocation of funds within the state and the TGA.
- Make regular reports to the Council on the activities of the committee, soliciting feedback and responding to input from members.
- Responsible for insuring that the voices of people with HIV/AIDS are solicited and heard as the committee carries out its responsibilities.
- Support the Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention’s recruitment by identifying and referring applicants for membership to the Membership and Training Committee
- Develop service impact evaluation including outcome, utilization and cost effectiveness of services and prevention activities.