Service Area Review Summaries
Core Medical Service Area Review Summaries (SARS)
Support Services Service Area Review Summaries (SARS)
Reports and Documents
FY2018 Assessment of the Administrative Mechanism PowerPoint
HIV Data Systems Summary
Path to Care Report
Oral & Behavioral Health Service Assessment 2008
CAEAR/NAPWA Consumer Study
Highlighted Service Areas
Prevention with Positives
Health Education/Risk Reduction
Early Intervention Services
Health Insurance Premium & Cost Sharing Assistance for Low-Income Individuals
Non-Medical Case Management
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and non-Occupational Prophylaxis (nPEP)
Medical Case Management, Including Treatment Adherence Services
Oral Health Care
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Food Bank/Home Delivered Meals
Psychosocial Support Services
Mental Health Services
Substance Abuse Outpatient Care
Substance Abuse Services- Residential
Referral for Health Care and Support Services
Home and Community-Based Health Services
HIV Testing & Outreach
AIDS Drug Assistance Program
Emergency Financial Assistance
Home Health Care
Child Care Services
Consumer Needs Assessment Survey
2015 Consumer Needs Assessment Results
2010 Consumer Needs Assessment Results
Needs Assessment & Evaluation Committee Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely completion of ongoing qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and planning, which includes culturally competent community involvement, related to identifying unmet and/or under-met service needs of the HIV infected community and those at high risk of acquiring HIV infection in the state and the TGA.
- Responsible, together with the grantee, for all the evaluation activities related to funding priorities and grantee progress.
- Establish procedures for Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention review of prevention and service provider performance and consumer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the information gained through the needs assessment and evaluation processes is presented to the Council, the Priorities and Allocations Committee, and the Disparities Eliminations Committee and utilized in the development of the priority setting and comprehensive planning process for the allocation of funds within the state and the TGA.
- Make regular reports to the Council on the activities of the committee, soliciting feedback and responding to input from members.
- Responsible for insuring that the voices of people with HIV/AIDS are solicited and heard as the committee carries out its responsibilities.
- Support the Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention’s recruitment by identifying and referring applicants for membership to the Membership and Training Committee
- Develop service impact evaluation including outcome, utilization and cost effectiveness of services and prevention activities.